Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Christmas Gifts £20 & Under : For Her

Hey hey hey. 

Today I will be doing a small post on Christmas Gift Ideas for the special ladies in your life. 
It seems the older and busier we get the later we put off buying our loved ones gifts. I used to have all my Christmas shopping bought and wrapped by November. Alas the days before motherhood lol. 

Christmas for us tends to be about spending quality time together with family and loved ones. We don't tend to do large gifts at Christmas time; so all my below gift ideas are purse/wallet friendly coming under £20 woop woop. 
I have also tried to find gifts that may be suitable for a secret santa present and stocking fillers, as they can sometimes be one of the hardest to buy. There are some real beauties here too and I have cut no corners style :).

For me I absolutely love Bath & Body products. Anything nice smelling with a shower gel or even a scrub and I'm all yours. So I have picked out my favourite Body options available this year. 

  • This Works Dream Team £10 - Has great travel friendly sizes of the their deep sleep pillow spray and deep sleep roller ball. I love these as they are relaxing and have a light fresh fragrance to them also. Mal and I used them when we went to Amsterdam and I had a great sleep. Not sure if that's down to the Deep Sleep products or to the Amsterdam air lol. 

  • Burt's Bees £12.99 - Burt's Bees have some amazing gift sets available this year. Many under £20 and containing much loved products such as their cuticle balm, lip balm and hand salve. With fresh fruity scents and boasting many a natural product, these make perfect gifts for ladies of all ages. 

  • Body Shop £2.50 - £15 - I LURVE the Body Shop. They have the best smelling body creams and shower gels ever. Each year I try to mix it up a little with a different scent and this year, I am all over the Glazed Apple products available. The Body Shop also offer many pre-made gift sets for under £20, but I like to build my own, that way if I cannot commit to one set of products I can mix and match. 

  • Lush Little Snow Fairy £8.50 - Uggggh Snow Fairy. That beautiful beautiful smelling shower gel. Snow Fairy is a limited product that Lush usually bring out for the festive season. It is bloody gorgeous. Think of sweet, candy like smelling pink shower gel. Need I say more. Again Lush is similar to Body Shop for me, as I like to mix & match their products with some bath bombs, a face scrub and usually a nice soap or two. 

  • Soap & Glory Soap For The Best £10 - Soap & Glory have really done it with their gifts sets this Christmas. So price friendly and you get a lot for your money too. Many of their gifts sets have travel friendly sized products which are always useful. Sweet Lime or Orangeasm are some of their popular products and they have great gift sets under £20 featuring products from both lines. 


We have so many beauty products flying at us with new launches, revised items, and limited editions. I have compiled great beauty products that are all under £20, without having to compromise on quality. 

  • Illamasqua Make-Up Bag £20 - One of the most needed items usually by women that wear make-up is a make-up bag. What a beauty this one is. Black with an embossed Illamasqua logo and gold zip detailing is just a match made in the beauty heavens. This gift helps give a luxury feel, to a everyday basic item. 

  • Tangle Teezer Salon Elite £11.60 - I have heard nothing but great things about the Tangle Teezer brushes. They are known to work well on both weaves, extensions and natural hair. The tangle teezer brushes are known for detangling wet and/or dry hair without any snags. They also have many brushes to choose from, that can also be used while in the shower in a range of designs.
  • Benefit Goodies A Go Go Eye Set £19.50 - I think this is a great gift for any Benefit Cosmetics lovers out there. Within this set you get 4 eye shadows, an eye primer and a mini mascara. The products are also housed in a cute tin, and right on budget at £19.50. That's a whole lot of benefit goodness for your bucks. 
  • Clinique Party Lips & Nails £20 - I don't think Clinique needs much explaining. A great great brand with great products on offer this Christmas. This set comes with two nail polishes and two of Clinique's famous Chubby Stick Lip Balms. The items also come housed in a pretty silver and purple bag, and who doesn't love a lip balm + nail polish + make up bag combo.
  • O.P.I Gwen Mini Nail Holiday £13.05 - This is definitely one for the nail loving ladies out there. We all love a bit of O.P.I but we don't always want to part with the O.P.I money for the nail polishes. You get a bit of everything within this set with 4 mini nail polishes : 

Red Fingers & Mistletoes - A red shimmer, which is a perfect festive season nail option.
 I Carol About You - A royal purple which we love for winter. 
Kiss Me or Elf! - A deep fuchsia nail colour with a hint of shimmer to it.
What's Your Point-Settia? - A great all round red nail polish

  • Ciate Tree Trinkets £8  - This make a great secret santa, or stocking filler option. You get a full sized Ciate glitter nail polish in a bauble which also functions as a Christmas tree decoration. Ciate are also currently offering 2 of their tree trinkets for £12 on the Ciate website

These are some miscellaneous items that you may have heard the special lady/ladies in your life mention or just small things that may be specific to the person, that you know they will like. 

  • Rihanna Rogue £15 - Now I am not a fan of Rihanna at all. However when I received a small sample of this perfume in the post I was in love and kindly received it as a gift for my birthday. This perfume is sooo yummy and also falls within our £20 budget. Superdrug did have an offer on celebrity fragrances so do have a look around as you may be able to get the gift set for cheaper that the regular retail price. 

  • Dressing Gown £14.99 - Dressing gowns are perfect winter gifts. The fluffier the better I say and a great bonus if they include little bear ears too. Primark do great soft dressing gowns also.

  • Tablet Case - Although the one pictured is out of our £20 budget (at £35) there are many many many tablet cases out there for Kindles, Ipads etc in various designs for reasonable prices. I have linked the phone & tablet case section on Asos above. 

  • Melita Rose London Tin Candle £11 - I think a nice scented candle or a set of scented candles can make a lovely present. There are many great purse friendly scented candles out there, but the Melita Rose candles are my current favourite. I found these amazing candles through the lovely Mothers Meeting ladies. These candles are just so gorgeously scented and they burn so so well. I bought the Amaretto scent and literally had a mouth open in shock moment when I had a sniff of it. I love me some Amaretto and it's just a wonderful way to incorporate that love into my house too lol.

  • Faux Fur Lapel £12.99+ - A great way to add some texture and glam to an outfit. Perfect winter accessory, that are also available in an array of colours [I have a pink one] to suit any woman.

  • Fluffy socks £7.99 - H&M and Primark have a great selection of fluffy comfy socks. They make a great secret santa or stocking filler gift. In many designs, colours and lengths, can't go wrong with a pair of socks ey?

  • Personalised Phone Case £9.18 - I like the idea of a personalised phone case as a gift. As you can personalise them, it makes the gift that little more special for the lady you are buying it for. Etsy, Vistaprint, Photobox and Asda to name a few all do great offers on personalised phone cases. 

  • Monki Miracle Purse £8 - Every lady needs a purse, and if you are anything like my mum you may have all of 6 lol. Not used all at once of course. Monki have a great selection of purses at the moment called the Miracle purse and for just £8 they make a great gift. Many purses with bright and funky designs or more understated with small detail options available. 


So there it is my round up of Christmas Gift Ideas all for Her, that won't break the bank.
I hope I was able to offer some good gift ideas for you this upcoming Christmas. 
xx

What are your favourites, from my gift ideas for her?



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment