Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

2014 Favourites : Monday Mani Edition


Hey ya'll. 
For this post I will be counting down my Top 5 Monday Mani's of 2014.
I paint my nails so often that I have collected a few favourite nail looks that I have shown here on Mellies Corner.

Barry M is still my favourite nail polish brand as they are so affordable, they come in an array of colours and formula's, and are very easy to access. 
However, I have found another nail brand fave in the shape of Beauty UK. I found them in Superdrug and I love the formula and application of these nail polishes. They are also affordable, however I have not tried out as many colours as Barry M so they stay a firm second in my list.

The looks below are all polishes that I continuously revisit and recommend to friends and family. 

So do read on for more.





At number 5 we have Barry M Matte Waikiki nail polish. This shade was totally out of my nail comfort zone but I instantly loved it. Although it is a matte shade, my top coat soon sorted that out and transformed the nails into a glossy greenish heaven. 
Barry M Waikiki - Mellies Corner





At number 4 we have Rimmel 60 second nail polish in Grey Matter. This brings in the neutral tones and I could always rely on a grey shade to save the day. I also used a few white dots to bring a little design to my nails. 
Rimmel 60 second Grey Matter - Mellies Corner


   



In at number 3, is another Barry M Matte shade in Vanilla. Another matte shade that I do not wear matte, I just think some of their matte polishes look glorious with a standard shiny top coat. This is definitely a shade I feel will suit all skin types also. 



Barry M Vanilla - Mellies Corner




In 2nd place :) we have the GORGEOUS Beauty UK Cherry Bomb nail polish, and what a cherry bomb this is. Such a rich burgundy colour and the application was a dream. I'm so impressed by the Beauty UK nail polishes. 

Beauty UK Cherry Bomb - Mellies Corner


My Number 1 favourite nail polish of 2014, was ......
This colour is everything! The most gorgeous turquoise shade that is perfectly complimented by Barry M's Gelly formula. A win in every situation.

Barry M Guava - Mellies CornerBarry M Guava - Mellies Corner

 I am looking forward to seeing what new polishes I try out and end up loving this year.
I hope to be a little more adventurous with designs too, which shall be interesting. For that I will need to stock up on accessories and tools first, so who knows what 2015 may bring. 
xx

What is your favourite nail polish / nail look from 2014? 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment